Eligible patient clinic services include:
General Health Care
- Adult Sick Visits
- Acute & Chronic Medical Care
- Women's Health Clinic - Ages 39 to 64 (Pap Smears, Mammograms, Cervical and Breast Cancer Screenings)
- Diabetic Clinic
- Walk-In Clinic Tuesday Mornings, 9:00 AM, No Appointment Necessary
- Hepatitis C Treatment
- Vaccines: Influenza, Pneumonia, Hepatitis B
- Limited Mental Health Care (Existing Patients)
- Medication Assistance Program (if eligible)
- Eye Glasses, Exams, and Hearing Aids - Lions Club is at the Clinic 3rd Tuesday.
Basic Dental Care:
Services Not Provided
(If you need help with any of the services below that are not provided and do not know where to go call the clinic at 540-636-4325 and we can provide that information for you)
- Disability Physicals
- Drug Testing
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Pregnancy Tests
- Pre-Natal Care
- Birth Control/Abortions
- Emergency Care (Broken bones, lacerations)
- TB Tests
- School/Sports Physicals
- Eye Glasses/Hearing Aids
- Worker’s Compensation Services
- Complete Medical Forms
All St. Luke Community Clinic medical services are provided at low or no cost to the patient. We refer patients in need of other services to qualified medical providers. St. Luke Community Clinic is not responsible for care costs outside the clinic. Patients assume responsibility for any costs associated with referral services; patients are directed to complete FIS paperwork (Financial Information Sheet) at Valley Health for charity care coverage.
St. Luke Community Clinic strives to meet patients’ basic medical, mental, and dental needs by offering low-cost services to patients who are uninsured or under-insured. For answers to questions not found here, please contact us at 540-636-4325.
Our hours are:
Monday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, closed from noon to 1:00 PM (By appointment and walk in), new patient registration starts at 9:00 AM.
Tuesday: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM, Walk-in clinic for established patients, new patient registration starts at 9:00 AM.
Wednesday: By appointment only and Specialty Clinics.
Thursday: Diabetic Clinic 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, will take walk-in sick patients, new patient registration starts at 9:00 AM.
During the winter season check with FaceBook and Radio station 95.3 for clinic closing due to snow or ice.
To become a patient of the St. Luke Community Clinic you must participate in our eligibility screening. Eligibility screening for new patients is on Tuesday from 9:00 AM-12:00 noon.
- Resident of Warren County, Virginia
- 18 to 64 years of age
- No medical insurance or medically underinsured (Underinsured if your deductible is unaffordable for doctor visits.)
- Income at or below 300% of Federal Poverty Level
- Not eligible for Medicare, Medicaid, or receive VA benefits
|Family Size||300% of Federal Proverty Level Annual Income|
What to Bring:
- Photo ID, Driver’s License, or Passport
- Proof of Residence: A current piece of mail still in the envelope post marked with name and address
- Copy of most recent tax return (1040)
- Current Medicaid Denial Letter (if applied or denied)
- Most recent Proof of Income for each family member that contributes to household income.
Types of Care
St. Luke Community Clinic offers medical care for acute, minor illnesses and chronic medical problems. Appropriate referrals are made to other providers in the community for patients needing specialty care, including laboratory work and diagnostic tests. Although care provided at the clinic is provided at a nominal fee, any care offered outside the clinic, such as through a specialist, may come with a significantly higher cost. Patients are responsible for asking all specialists about their responsibility for payment. The clinic does not pay any medical or hospital costs for patients.
Registered clinic patients may obtain some of their medications from the clinic (subject to a small administrative fee) through the Patient Assistance Program. Alternatively, patients may be given prescriptions for generic medications available at low cost at select local pharmacies.
St. Luke Community Clinic's limited dental services are available to existing patients whose eligibility is current and in good standing and only by referral from our medical staff. The clinic has very limited capacity to address dental problems facing many of its patients and therefore treats patients based on most critical medical need. Dental services are limited primarily to exams, fillings, extractions, and acquisition of dentures.
St. Luke Community Clinic offers services to those patients who meet the eligibility guidelines and are within the scope of the clinic’s care. No individual will be discriminated against because of his or her race, ethnic group, religion, gender or sexual preference.
✓$5.00 for eligibility screening and for each re-screening once a year.
✓$5.00 before each visit with a nurse, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, or physician.
✓$3.00 per medication when the patient receives medications from the clinic.
✓$20.00, payable in advance, for dental appointments. Additional dental fees may apply.
✓$10.00 no-show fee when you do not cancel your appointment 24 hours in advance. No-show fees must be paid in full before future appointments will be scheduled.